Holy Eucharist (English and Assyrian)
The central worship service held each Sunday. The oblation is a service offered up by the clergy to heaven, through material elements, in hope of forgiveness of sins and of an answer to prayer.
Sunday – Holy Eucharist offered by:
- St Zaia Cathedral (in Assyrian), Middleton Grange, at 9:00AM
- St George Parish (in Assyrian), Eastlakes Primary School at 9:00AM
Monday – St Zaia Cathedral offers:
- Monday Night bible peaching (in Assyrian), from 8:00pm.
Friday – Light of the Faith (Youth Group) at St Zaia Cathedral offers:
- Friday night bible preaching for High School Students (in English) from 7:30pm.
- Friday night learn Hymns in Assyrian for Primary School Students from 7:30pm.
Daily – Evening prays take place daily at St Zaia Cathedral (Except on Sundays):
- In summer at 6pm.
- In winter at 5pm.